-->

Monday, September 12, 2011

little india - acting big





sunday, when the people come out in hoards, and when the atmosphere is aromatic, when there's a sense of antiquity and familiarity of home.... all the more he wants to come here to be part of it all.

abu takes his off day and meets up with his frens in little india.

he wants to ask his fren to help him to get a gal fren.

his fren, loman says, "my fren, you came here not long. better take care of your work first. then think of women."

but he says, "my fren, i know. but you don't know, i'm a man of real needs, i need a woman before i can work good. i beg you to help me."

"my fren, i see what i can do..... see, there's a gal across the street, go and approach her."

"how?"

"my fren, go tell her that you are new here, and you need a gal fren."

"so simple? will it work?"

"my fren, simplicity always trumps acting big! try it and you will see how simple the world is!"








No comments:

Post a Comment