-->

Friday, May 27, 2011

enbloc - per se

" I had a very frustrating time with this owner and to think I played out 3 visitors from the US who had a lunch appointment fixed for me 3 weeks in advance to meet this owner. This was one sacrifice where I pissed off 3 people not to mention myself and this owner puts up hurdle after hurdle for all my rational solutions and insists on using words like “side deal”. He really spoilt my day and maybe even my entire weekend. Honestly if I had known it would be like this I would have gone ahead and entertained my US visitors. This owner made me sick inside. Will tell you all more another day. Anyway Soh Hoon and Stella bought me a nice working class lunch and that made things a little better. Thanks ladies. "

enbloc is entering its last mile. just a couple of percentage short of the 80% need to go ahead to put the estate to the market.

the chairman o fthe enbloc sale committee was trying to get a unit owner to sign up to it but had some disappointing outcome.

just cool it, everybody is different, you have to deal with them as if you are dealing with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment