-->

Saturday, July 16, 2011

tanjung pagar to tangling halt by railway track - me too




she approached him, said, "are you coming for the railway trekking?"

"yep."

"but the ktm station is closed. do you know how to get to the rail tracks?"

"i think further up."

he woke up early and arrived at the ktm train station at 7.30am to find it all fenced up and locked up. he went thru sportiswood park apartments, and tried to go in by the ktm stuff quarters in jln silat, which he came half year ago. and he did get the access.

"hi, you again!" the same lady he met just now greeted him when he was about a km from tanjung pagar on the rail trek. "how did you get in?"

"from jln silat."

"me too. i'm going to trek to tangling halt with my fren."

"me too."

"must have taken a lot of photos..... ok, good day."

- 'me too' is hard to come by.... but when it's here, there's already two of you.
























No comments:

Post a Comment