-->

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

loners - have their family

jean met him one morning during his morning photo walk in the neighborhood.

"good morning, are you taking pictures of the bees?"

"not this morning, don't know where they gone this morning."

"there's a hive of bees under the my backyard roof. every morning after 5, they start off their busy day, and go out foraging on flowers. they come back after 5pm.... one day, a bee stung my neighbor and she complaint to me, asking me to take out the hive. i can sympathize with her, but more than that, i would not want to destroy the bee hive, because without bees, who's going to pollinate the plants? so i try to keep the lights off in my backyard so they won't get agitated and fly into my neighbor's house...."

- now you know where the lone bees are from! they are not loners after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment