-->

Sunday, August 1, 2010

changi beach - kindness

the floor at the food centre was very slippery. he was walking down a slight slope when he lost his grip and had a fall on his buttock. a lady said, "are you ok?"
he sat there for quite a few seconds, took a dip breath, said, "ok..i'm ok." and got up, dusting away the dirt on the back of his pants. she asked him to take a rest in the food centre to make sure he's alright.

"why were you in such a hurry?"

"the rain just stopped, i wanted to rush to the beach to take some pictures, before the rain comes again."

"i know what you mean, timing is very important."

"ya... why you said, you know what i mean? you meant...."

"well, look at me, at my 40's, still single... my timing is terribly bad..."

"don't worry, you are such a kind lady... your time will come when you find the other half and live happily ever after."

"kindness is my weak point."

"why?"

"just because i was too kind, my ex-boyfriends all 'kena potong' by my ex-gal friends."









No comments:

Post a Comment